Kommigraphis is recruiting for an experienced and passionate Graphic Designer who will take on the design of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope. You will liaise between cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of each project according to each project needs and client satisfaction.
You should be a hands on design person with enough experience on Branding & Packaging as well as having a good understanding of the printing process, methods, technologies and material. If you think you have an extraordinary creative flair and the ability to put this into practice, go through the specs of the role and apply to claim your chair!
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Collaborate with various disciplines to solve problems through stunning visuals
- Effectively present ideas and design rationale to internal teams and clients
- Conceptualise the big picture, but pay serious attention to detail
- Keen on Packaging design and Brand Identities
- Work seamlessly with Art Directors
- Detail oriented and creatively / strategically driven, possessing strong time management / organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Communicating with both senior and junior team members
- Supporting the rest of the creative team throughout the execution of projects
- Review and deliver print-ready documents for production
Skills & Expertise.
- 6+ years on Branding design experience
- Extensive design portfolio – (digital design is a plus)
- Deep understanding branding and marketing
- A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge printing technologies
- Excellent understanding of typography
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Ability to produce high quality work, regardless of project size
- Ability to work in team effectively and with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply
- Able to take project from start to finish with minimum of supervision
- Please include a link to your resume, or include as an attachment of your cv as well as a cover letter. All other materials should be sent as LINKS (not attachments).
- We should be able to find your work history on LinkedIn