We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Digital Designer with a high level of expertise to deliver stunning digital concepts to meet client briefs and expectations as well as the company’s own vision & mentality.
Working with authority and professionalism, they will delegate tasks and offer feedback to team members, ensuring the high quality of the digital design work and displaying the expertise that has gone into the project.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Art Directors and the rest Creative Department, on all design solutions, including, but not limited to, digital, web, social media, tablet and mobile screens, print and retail solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Create top quality design work and innovative online experiences for a variety of CMS platforms and a wide-range of markets & brands
- Fully own and present creative concepts internally and to the client throughout all phases of the project
- Work seamlessly with Art Directors
- Detail oriented and creatively / strategically driven, possessing strong time management / organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely and collaborating with developers to ensure designs are implemented to the highest standard
- Offer input into creative meetings and share ideas
- Produce attractive and effective user interface designs across the board
- Present concepts to clients for approval
- Follow brand guidelines
- Work to creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, and navigation optimized for web
- Attend all photo shoots and location visits, providing direction to photographers to meet clients brief, as applicable
Skills & Expertise.
- 4 + years of digital design experience
- Extensive web design portfolio – (all other as well as e-commerce)
- Deep understanding of UI / UX, marketing, and front-end best practices / web technologies and their impact on proposed design solutions
- Knowledge of how to create responsive design systems
- Solid understanding of typography
- Design customer journeys, flow diagrams, high-level wireframes and prototypes to explore and communicate experience design ideas
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for WordPress
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3, and the ability to turn designs into working code
- Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications that address business, brand and user requirements
- Active in staying across modern design trends,technologies and digital consumption
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Please include a link to your resume, or include as an attachment of your cv as well as a cover letter. All other materials should be sent as LINKS (not attachments).
- We should be able to find your work history on LinkedIn