We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator/ Account Co-ordinator. They will undertake mainly administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and partially account co-ordination. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Telephone Center & Distribution of calls to relevant departments/ people
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Office & Documents organization
• Contact with Suppliers
• Assist all departments & colleagues whenever necessary
• Issue Proformas as well as Invoices & Tracking
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Tracking and organization of clients economic cards & suppliers
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Maintain internal databases
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Communication with Finance Department
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage all clients phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support all departments in everyday organization & requests
• Creation, check, send off and tracking of economic proposals
• Manage communication with clients at all stages of each project
• Time-plan creation & tracking
• Deadline / Timeline tracking - project overview
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of basis economics
• Exceptional use of English
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities (written & spoken)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
• 3+ years of experience
• Fast typing
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
How to Apply:
Email Subject: Admin/ Account Co-ordinator
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of each project according to customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate front-end & back-end developer who will be able to balance creativity and functionality and will also be able to bring our desings to life! The applicant should be fluent in Greek & English, have a team spirit, have a passion for detail, be willing to learn new things and be self-motivated.